The Eye Center provides the latest equipment and cost effective high quality for eye care and has a full complement of highly trained technicians, sub-specialists and ophthalmologists that is a specialist medical center for eye care.
The team of ophthalmologists provides medical checks for finding abnormalities including myopia, conjunctivitis, glaucoma, retinal disorders and cataract, including treatment of all eye problems:
- Comprehensive eye examination
- Diagnosis and treatment.
- Visual acuity testing (to determine if you need corrective lenses)
- Test to measure your eye pressure
- Microscopic examination (of the front of the eyes)
- Retinal examination (to view the back of your eyes)
- Refractive error (near and far sightedness and astigmatism)
- Cataract, glaucoma, dry or watery eyes
- Drooping (inward or outward), turning eyelids
- Itchy, pink eyes or conjunctivitis
- Foreign bodies on the cornea, trauma to the eyes
- Lumps or cysts on the eyelids